Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Children Sponsor



As I was watching MSNBC today, I was touched to find that there are still great things being done in this world. Today I learned of an orphanage in Afghanistan that takes children who cannot afford a place to stay due to the war in Afghanistan. They are in great need of donations and being the giving person I am, I chose to sponsor a kid today. His name is Milad and he is 9 years old. He is from Afghanistan. The amount of money I send is not that much, its money that would have went to fast food or something. I will include two links bellow if you want to read the story Brian Willams posted on MSNBC and I will be posting a direct link to the orphanage if you choose to join. The money you donate goes towards their food, medical, education, and any other activities they do. I mean these people can not run this orphanage on air folks! I generally practice what I preach. Our family motto under our family shield is "my gift is virtue" and I guess that motto has survived throughout the centuries. If you do not have enough money to give because of the economy, THAT'S OK. My reasoning for publishing this post is to make people aware that if they want to donate money that there is a real good orphanage they can donate to. I wish all of you the best and I will update everyone tomorrow.

http://dailynightly.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2009/11/03/2117976.aspx

Link to Orphanage
https://www.charityhelp.org/sponsor/afceco/index





Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment