Monday, February 13, 2012

Dear Readers, I am sorry that I have not posted on this blog for some time now. I am in the middle of planning a powwow at the University Of Southern Mississippi. I am also working on an article which will probably cause a lot of controversy among my own people. In my article I talked about how I grew up as any middle class white person would but for some reason in reading Uncle Tom’s Cabin and other writings I started fighting for other races. The two main populations I work with are the Native Americans and those in the Hispanic community. I will be the first to say that is is not a “walk in the park” sort of spak. In my article I talk about how most of my friends are no onger with me because they were deported back to the border. As an academic I keep up with what is going on with the Mexican drug cartels and sometimes the feelings that come over me are a bit much at times. I am not as strong as I sued to be because a lot of my connections are not with me and they will always be in my heart. I have no idea who is illegal or leagle because I do not ask. What concerns me the most is this new cult worshiping St. Muerte. That is the Saint of Death for those of you who do not know and the Catholic Church denounced him because the drug cartels were using him and a lot of churches were being built in his name. There are some things that I will always keep silent but do know that not a day goes by that I do not think about those people. When I see the children at the Hispanic Mass I am reminded about what I do. When I look at the mirror at times I think about the fact that I am an alien in my own country. If you think about it these were the lands of the Native Americans. I wish all of you the best and you will be seeing more out of my blog as my articles are finalized. I wish all of you the best. Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment